Customer Support Lead
Doodle brings people together to collaborate and socialise by making organising meetings and events effortless and fast. We reach more than 25 million users per month. Even though the service is simple and easy to use, we still get a number of support requests each day, which are handled by our awesome Doodle support team.
We are looking for a customer support lead to help improve our support processes and raise the overall level of customer satisfaction. The role combines hands on support with driving process improvements and leading the team. A typical day would include answering support tickets and coordinating with the team to investigate more difficult issues combined. A key part of the role will be looking for patterns and recurring issues and making recommendations on priorities for potential product changes and influencing the strategic direction of the product.
- Lead a three person distributed support team
- Manage shift schedules including holiday cover
- Regular analysis on incoming support requests to identify patterns
- Recommend product changes based on customer pain points
- Write and maintain help articles for common issues and solutions
- Define key KPIs and targets for customer support
- Respond to customer support tickets via online system
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues.
- Define key information for escalation of issues and make recommendations on how automate collection
- Train new members of the team
- At least 4 years experience working in a customer support environment for a consumer (B2C) facing product
- Experience working in a customer support environment for a B2B/Enterprise product a plus
- Experience of effectively leading and training teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Fluent English speaker able to provide written support in English
- Contribute to a product that is already used by millions of users worldwide
- Sunny, open offices in central locations in Berlin, Zurich & Tel Aviv. Yes, you get to travel there too. This includes a once per year budget to do so, even if there is no direct business reason!
- Premium Doodle account, also for personal use
- And of course, free drinks, coffee, etc. at the office