Senior Technical Product Manager
Doodle makes one of the most loved scheduling tools in the world reaching more than 25 million users per month. We bring people together to collaborate and socialise by making organising meetings and events effortless and fast.
Doodle are looking to hire an experienced technical product manager to gather requirements and drive delivery of shared capabilities. The role includes a nice mix of user facing and backend systems that underpin how Doodle is purchased, configured and administered.
The successful candidate will be well organised and a good communicator who excels at understanding customer requirements, can work closely with engineering teams and prioritise across multiple different projects.
This is a great opportunity to work at a growing company in a role that touches all areas of the business and shape the future of Doodle’s product line.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to write and prioritize requirements for shared capabilities including ordering and billing, settings, data warehouse, CMS, authentication,authorization and notifications
- Maintain and prioritize the platform roadmap
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the products’ success
- 4 or more years experience as a product manager in the digital space
- Technical background in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Excellent communication skills, at home working with customers, end users and engineers
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- Experience in project management a plus
- Contribute to a product that is already used by millions of users worldwide
- Sunny, open office in central location in Berlin.
- Opportunity to travel to Zurich, Belgrade & Tel Aviv. This includes a once per year budget to do so, even if there is no direct business reason!
- Premium Doodle account, also for personal use
- And of course, free drinks, coffee, etc. at the office